Dr Seif Mohamed
Dr. Seif Mohamed practicing dentistry in Ireland for more than 15 years. He completed his specialist training over three years at Dublin Dental University Hospital, where he was awarded a doctorate in periodontology and implantology that led to registration as a specialist periodontist with the general dental council in the U.K.
Dr. Mohamed also holds certificate of European Federation of periodontology (EFP) and fellowship in periodontology (FFD) from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Dr. Mohamed was a clinical lecturer at Trinity College Dublin for seven years.
Dr Mohamed provides a range of unique services at The James Clinic
- All aspects of periodontal therapy including plastic muco-gingival surgery, gingival grafting, augmentation and reduction.
- Surgical placement and restoration of dental implants, using the invaluable 3 d scanning techniques and utilizing multiple implant systems for optimum results, including Straumann,Nobel Biocare,Biohorizon and 3i dental implants.
- Surgical extraction of difficult teeth.
- Surgical extraction of impacted wisdom teeth.
- Exposure of canine teeth for orthodontic purposes. Dr Seifs amazing skills at locating and exposing canine teeth has allowed The James Clinic to achieve life- changing results for some of our young orthodontic patients.